1. Why you need a logo for your business.
A logo is a symbol that allows customers to recognize your brand. It is the first point of identification and helps your brand stand out from the rest.
A logo builds trust and loyalty.
2. What is branding and why it is important for any business.
Branding, by definition, is a marketing practice in which a company creates a name, symbol, or design that is easily identifiable as belonging to the company. Branding helps your product stand out from other products or services.
Your brand tells your story and builds trust in your product and/or service. Not only does branding help make a memorable impression on consumers but it also lets customers know what to expect from you as a business.
3. What is a brand story and why you need one.
Your brand is more than a logo and color palette. What makes a lasting impression? Storytelling. Why you do what you do? How does it make you and your customers feel? Allowing customers to connect on an emotional level will have them coming back for more.
4. Graphic Design Trends for 2021.
Blue & Grain Effects
Symbols & Symbolism
Classic Serif Fonts
Nature & Natural Elements
5. 3 Tips For Creating Your Brand Color Palette
Keep in mind your ideal client.
Try to exclude the colors of your competitors.
Colors play into emotions. Explore color psychology and apply that when thinking about your target audience.
6. Different Types of Logos
7. What Your Visual Branding Needs to Communicate
1. Your mission and message.
2. Your values and ethics.
3. The action you want to inspire.
4. Your offers.
5. Your audience and identity.