Client from: 2019-PRESENT
Who are they: San Diego dive boat owned & operated by divers! From Open Water to Technical certified divers, knowledgeable crew and family-like atmosphere.
- Marketing x Organic social media development and management (with integrated content creation) for Instagram and Facebook. Customer engagement, Email marketing services using Wix, managing business reviews across all platforms, customer service maintenance and on-site photography.
- All Creative Services x Content Creation
Strategy: Organic Marketing. Marissa Charters is a small business. We opted to focus on building loyal customers vs. a large following (who are most likely not consumers.) We believe smart customer service builds a good rapport from our loyal customers; giving us a valuable foundation for returning customers. This type of clientele will keep business running even in dark times (like 2020.) Because they are the bread and butter of this business, they will always support Marissa as their “Dive” Family. We focus on engaging with each follower, and vetting accounts (vs. having 1000 bot accounts that front popularity.) We also focus on tailored content with clear messaging that would cause a response from our consumers (#divefam!) and showcase the personality, voice and character of the Marissa Crew. We want to engage as if it’s face to face. We don’t do corporate cookie cutter, it’s all real transparent organic marketing.
- 2020 Stay at Home Social Media Quarantine Contest Initiative: To keep engagement for business during the pandemic
- 2021 Free puppy hugs email campaign
- 2020 Best photo of the year social media contest: End of the year holiday New Year Dive Campaign
@marissacharters Instagram and Facebook